Incite! can help you discover ways to operate efficiently, fundraise effectively and have a plan for the future. The key to success is the right attention to people that are part of your nonprofit, your fundraising approach and the strategy that leads you there.
Incite! works with you to build solid relationships, create processes that work for your organization, deliver WOW-factor fundraising results and helps you navigate the inevitable change that comes to your nonprofit
- Board governance and finance training
- Board recruitment, orientation, retention
- Board retreat facilitation
- Staff coaching
- Volunteer engagement training
- Executive and leadership staff search services
- Interim Executive Director services
- Special event maximization-event revenue timelines, sponsorship benchmarking, audience development, donor retention
- Fund development planning
- Donor cultivation & stewardship plans
- Capital campaign counsel and campaign management
- Succession planning
- Strategic planning services
- Organizational assessments
- Keynote speaking
- Individual and Executive Level Coaching
Building with PEOPLE
You have a lot of people that can help you propel your nonprofit to success: donors, volunteers, staff, board, advisers and partners. Managing, training, inspiring and developing these vastly different groups can be a challenge.
I work with you to organize and communicate with your team so that you see improved performance, engagement, retention and financial gain.
Building with FUNDRAISING
You’re a nonprofit. Fundraising is only way you’ll be here tomorrow for the people you serve. I’m here to help you consider your revenue streams, events, campaigns, and long term funding relationships so you can build a sustainable organization.
Building with STRATEGY
Make the nonprofit world easier to navigate with a partner (and cheerleader) by your side.
Helping you facilitate crucial conversations, clarify roles and plan strategically fuels your non profit and feeds my passion.
Customized programs are available for both group and executive-level planning.
If you’re looking to grow as an organization and recognize that external support is a critical component to this work, let’s talk! Schedule a call to discuss your needs and learn more about the fee structure for hourly and project work.
Sign Up for Kari's Mailing List
Encouragement, tips, funny stories and first dibs on new services and education when you sign up via email. Subscribe to receive my newsletter and announcements.