Board Tune-up: A Board Skills Retreat
Refresh, Renew and Recharge your Non-Profit
Have you asked board members to carry out a task only to be met with
crickets? Do you feel you and are your board are energized by a program
and then watch it fizzle?
Incite! Consulting is currently scheduling Board Tune-Up Retreats through 2021.
Your board plays an important role in the success of your organization and Board Tune-Up from Incite! Consulting will provide the path to success.
This interactive, hands-on retreat will cover:
• Board Responsibilities
This retreat is designed for board members and the people who work with them, namely executive directors and program staff. It offers ideas for new and legacy board members. Any size non-profit can register, whether you have staff or not.
Toll Free: (844) 9-INCITE
Incite! Consulting works with your nonprofit peers:
- Columbia Basin College
- Edmonds Community College Foundation
- Friends of the Brooks Library
- Gizmo CDA
- Heritage University
- Idaho Commission for Libraries
- InterConnections 21
- Perry Technical Institute
- Spark Central
- Spokane Public Library Foundation
Arts & Culture
- Bonner County Historical Society
- Coeur d'Alene Arts & Culture
- Teton Arts
- Whitman County Historical Society
- Pacific Northwest Ski Education Foundation
- Spokane Gun Club
- Teton Adaptive Sports
- Teton Rock Gym
- Teton Valley Ski Education Foundation
- Teton Valley Trails and Pathways