EXECUTIVE TRAINING OPPORTUNITY:
Transforming the Nonprofit Executive –
Moving From Surviving to Thriving In Your Career
Transforming the Nonprofit Executive – Moving from Surviving to Thriving is a 12-week in-depth course with nonprofit consultant Kari Anderson, Principal at Incite! Consulting Group. You’ll dive into roles and responsibilities that executive directors juggle in order to ensure organizational success. Most importantly, you will leave with a framework to organize and prioritize where and how to spend your time for maximum effectiveness!
When you became an Executive Director, were you given a manual detailing all of your responsibilities? A playbook to follow to ensure your success? Does such a thing even exist? If it does, you sure haven’t received it!
Kari Anderson pulls from her 25+ year nonprofit career to give you tips and tools to ensure your success. From self-management and staff coaching, board development and fundraising strategies, public relations and an exit plan, you’ll learn from an industry expert how to navigate the often-murky waters of a nonprofit organization.
Moving from Reactive to Proactive
You’ll develop a calendar work model that allows you to schedule meaningful, fulfilling meetings that fulfill your organization’s mission.
Mastering Urgent vs. Important
Feel like the to-do list is never ending? You’ll create a filter system that keeps your focus on the big picture items that are required of an Executive Director.
Creating a Structure for Success
Structure and planning are words you’ll come to love! You’ll map out a plan that ensures that your critical areas of focus are addressed each week, month, quarter and year.
During 12 weeks of training and coaching with me, you receive:
Executive Director Training
- Weekly training modules for new and experienced execs including video and uniquely designed workbooks.
- Access to Kari’s private resources and support team.
- Access to Kari’s nonprofit library of systems and structures including templates, policies, and samples for everything you need from time management templates, staff/volunteer onboarding documents, board policies & procedures, fund development plan outlines, storytelling examples and succession plan samples.
- A private and exclusive Facebook forum to connect with other nonprofit executives on the same journey as you
- Additional access to Kari within your private Forum.
- Networking and accountability opportunities.
One on One Support
- Full Email Access to Kari and her team of experts for 12 weeks.
- Submit your questions directly to Kari for personalized help.
- One Weekly LIVE group Q&A session where you will receive 1:1 coaching with Kari and her team to address your unique goals and business objectives.
You Also Get:
- Private members portal where all live training and Q&A calls are uploaded for 24/7 access.
Lifetime Access to Materials
- Access to the Online Membership Site for as long as you want. Complimentary updates to the training material to ensure you always have the most up to date information to grow your business!
In Transforming the Nonprofit Executive – Moving From Surviving to Thriving, you’ll come away with:
- A calendar that you control with the types of meetings that move your mission forward
- A roadmap to motivate and retain staff and volunteers
- A board development plan that includes recruitment and orientation processes
- A fund development plan customized to your size and type of nonprofit
- A storytelling workbook that helps you connect to your audience
- Three kinds of succession plans for your nonprofit