QUESTIONS ABOUT BOARD TUNE-UP
Who should attend?
This retreat is designed for board members, executive directors and staff. It’s appropriate for organizations of all sizes, whether they have staff or not.
How do I know if THE board is ready for this?
Don’t schedule Board Tune-Up if:
- Your organization is perfectly happy in your current place – no issues ANYWHERE to address.
- You’re fully staffed with a wait list for volunteers.
- Your board embraces their governing roles, adheres to terms and term limits and LOVES to fundraise!
- You’d rather just continue to do what you’re doing now, because it’s easier.
How much does it cost?
Course is priced based on your organization’s annual budget. See our COSTS section for details.
What will I learn?
Effective leadership skills, responsibilities and how best to support the people and parts of the organization. Oh! And probably the most important part- the confidence to follow though with all of these things.
Does all my board and staff need to be there? We have really busy schedules.
For this investment to be successful, we ask for 100% participation. INCITE! Consulting can schedule up to 1 year in advance to accommodate your schedule.
What is the time commitment?
Four hours. You can schedule this as a stand alone session or part of your annual retreat. You do have an annual retreat, right?
Does the course include any follow up?
Incite! Consulting will provide a post retreat executive summary, including meeting notes, action items, and an annual work plan.
Toll Free: (844) 9-INCITE
Incite! Consulting Group has had the privilege of working with...
- 2BU Youth Ranch
- Ellensburg Downtown Association
- Friends of the Teton River
- Gizmo CDA
- Heritage University
- Boy Scouts of the Inland Northwest
- Idaho Libraries
- InterConnections 21
- Beyond Pink
- Spokane Gun Club
- Teton County Sheriff's Office
- the Hub
- Univ of Idaho Nonprofit Certification Program
- Wyoming Women's Symposium
- Pacific Northwest Ski Education Foundation
- Community Foundation of Teton Valley
- Lake Chelan Wine Alliance
- Seniors West of the Tetons
- Slow Food in the Tetons
- Teton Valley Fire Union
- The Sherwood Trust
- Angel Wings Network
- Chelan-Douglas County CASA
- Family Promise of Spokane
- FISH Food Bank
- Friends of the Brooks Library
- Greater Spokane Meals on Wheels
- Herdell Migraine Institute
- Inland Northwest Food Network
- Tacoma Lutheran Home Foundation
- Teton County Search and Rescue
- Teton Valley Ranch Camp
- Wenatchee Downtown Association
- Mt. Vernon Downtown Association
- Mt. Rainier Scenic Railroad
- Operation Healthy Family
- Project Hope-River City Youth Ops
- project ID
- Spark Central
- Comm. Foundation of Jackson Hole/Teton Val.
- Community Safety Network
- Spokane Public Library Foundation
- Teton County
- Wyoming Outdoor Council
- Wenatchee Valley Museum
- Human Rights Education Institute
- Perry Technical Institute
- Historic Downtown Chelan Association
- Yakima Humane Society
- Family Safety Network
- Teton Valley Mental Health Coalition
- Central Washington Home Builders Assoc
- Idaho Nonprofit Center
- Wishing Star Foundation
- Washington Trust for Historic Preservation
- Teton Valley Trails and Pathways
- Beats & Rhythms
- Teton Adaptive Sports
- Council on Aging
- Teton Valley Community Recycling
- Teton Arts
- Teton Valley Food Pantry
- Girl Scouts of Eastern WA & North ID
- Washington Nonprofits
- CDA 2030
- Beautiful Downtown Lewiston
- Lake Chelan Chamber of Commerce
- Children's Village
- Women Helping Women Fund
- Yakima Valley Museum
- Youth Services of Kittitas County