Board Tune-up Details
- Connection to cause.
- Roles and responsibilities (group and individual).
- Composition and development.
- Role and responsibility clarity.
- Improved leadership skills.
- Action on at least 2 items.
- Organization and teamwork expectations.
- Proven resources developed in partnership with the nation’s leading board experts.
- Customized resources based on your organizational challenges.
- Interactive exercises to engage and inspire your team.
The Board Tune-Up fee is $1500. If you have a small non-profit or have financial challenges, don’t let it stop you from making great strides with your board of directors. Let’s chat.
Travel fees for Board Tune-Up are included for E. Washington, N. Idaho, Teton County, Idaho and Teton County, Wyoming. Travel fees apply in other areas, but won’t break your budget. Let’s work together to find an option so you can tune up your board.
Toll Free: (844) 9-INCITE
Incite! Consulting works with your nonprofit peers:
Health & Human Services
- Angel Wings Network
- Beats & Rhythms
- Beyond Pink
- Community Cancer Services
- Community Safety Network
- Dispute Resolution of Yakima & Kittitas Counties
- Family Promise of Spokane
- Family Safety Network
- Heartlinks Hospice & Palliative Care
- Herdell Migraine Institute
- Human Rights Education Institute
- Lake Chelan Health & Wellness Foundation
- Lutheran Community Services
- Northwest Children's Home
- Operation Healthy Family
- Project ID
- Sheridan Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Teen & Kid Closet
- Teton County Search & Rescue Foundation
- Teton County Search and Rescue
- Teton Valley Community Recycling
- Teton Valley Fire Union
- Teton Valley Mental Health Coalition
- The Jonah Project
- Thrive Chelan Valley
Conservation & Environment
- Friends of the Teton River
- Kootenai Environmental Alliance
- Seafood Harvesters of America
- Wyoming Outdoor Council