We live in a world of information overload, and its easy for messages to get lost in all the clutter. It’s important that your nonprofit delivers effective and consistent communications to ensure your story reaches the constituents, funders, and stakeholders who care about your mission. Developing successful marketing and communications strategies takes time, but can offer a huge return on investment if done right.
Designing a communications plan is not just a one-time process. Fast-paced innovations in digital and social media require flexibility, meaning your communication strategies should be under continual review and adjustment to meet your audience’s ever-changing needs and expectations. Incite! Consulting Group can help your nonprofit stay above the curve—we have the experience to help you develop a solid, but nimble communication plan by working with your organization to:
- Perform a communications audit and resource inventory
- Conduct an external environment scan
- Identify and confirm existing audiences
- Develop communication policies for internal and external audiences
- Review communication channels
- Create effective key messaging
- Implement a communications plan for your organization
- Use social media to meet your nonprofit’s goals
- Produce press releases for your organization
- Craft your elevator speech
- Articulate the mission and vision of your organization
- Assemble and train communications committee
- Set benchmarks for current and future communication plans
If you’re ready to craft an effective communication plan that meets your audiences where they are today, then give us a call (844) 946-2483.